Kid Rock helps wounded vet get n...

Kid Rock helps wounded vet get n...

Publisher ID: pub-0529513240697347Kid Rock your the man my son and I lived in Michigan and I was raised in westland we have followed your music since the beginning and I know there aren't many people who had the Cd back when you started Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast I put this on as a link hoping people will enjoy your music from the early days.Well I love Michigan,it was in 1991 when my son Brando was born and thank god I had a flooring store I build from the ground up it was in northern mi,on us 23 and without that store I would have never received full custody of my son,after a bitter divorce that just about bankrupt me.Well we had to move because they closed down almost every northern arms bases,and then the town we where in is now like a ghost town and my store was my dream but had to close 2 years later.But on the good side I learned a lot raising my boy on my own and never really told anyone where we moved to it was hard going from wealthy to poor I confess we had been homeless a couple times.We know live a couple miles from myrtle beach,I'm knot sure if you had played www.houseofblues.com  
I have been adding links so the public can jump right to your site's and where you can be heard and seen.well anyway the point I was getting to without music that you can listen to and compare your life to is what keeps me going.I have learned alot about having everything to having nothing but I have always had my son and that store must have been a blessing because it took more than a new corvette to get custody of him so I am blessed.Excuse my typing its the computer its so messed up and old but it gets the job done,before I had to have everything brand new and my son was pimped we saw you twice before we left the D I believe we saw you in auburn hills you came out riding your bike at the one and the first one I just don't remember the beginning but I do know my son was 7yrs old at the time and is now 21 so its been awhile but you were awesome and unc cracker was there and did a couple songs that I believe you helped him get started,also I know your a dad too! raising your son on your own.Devil Without a Cause to Cocky (1997–2002) I have to get a new computer soon.
I'm not sure whats up with it now but anyway we would also go to game works just to meet you my son said that's where you always took your son.but we are hanging in there if I can pay a bill I'm happy now I sure do miss Detroit.I even started working on 8mile and telegraph at age17 new york carpet worlds main warehouse, well I'm going to check the house of blues in myrtle beach and see if your going to play there you have a lot of fans here it would be a sold out concert.This is Islandike god bless everyone and to my brother I don't no what to say please don't blame me for the past and if I can get away back up there I will see you no matter what I will before its time love your bro.Don't worry brother just like kid rock Say's If heaven ain't alot like Detroit, don't worry bro you ain't gotta go.

Comments

Popular Posts