When life throws you a curve

                                    When life throws you a curve


      My Motto is things always seem to turn around just try and pay it forward as much as you
   can.My son and I have had our ups and downs but we always seem to land on our two feet.
   For an example when my son and I would see someone broke down on the side of the road
   we would always stop and give them a hand,but the last time we did,that was in the southern,Mich
   area.And I really don't advise it today because it's getting kinda dangerous out there.But the people
   we helped was very appreciative and we never excepted any cash for helping and I'm sure you 
   would like if someone would have done that for you.I remember the car broke down in the right
   turning lane during rush hour.But there are other ways to pay it forward.You could help a friend
   even if you haven't seen them in years.Thanks for reading my blogs Mike Barber


Comments

Popular Posts