Holidays in Michigan

   I had to move back to Michigan although I love the south and don't get me wrong the people here are great but you really do miss the southern hospitality, I think raising my son on my own was the best and most rewarding thing I ever done in my life. But family comes first and I'll admit it kinda was like one big party and my son and I had the time of our lives.  Now I feel like I have to start over again and I am working on building a website and I also started a flooring business again and have had some great friends help me out with warehouse and tools that I don't have anymore so if you are reading my blogs I thank you and I have a dream of streaming the news also. I did have a page set up and thank the Lord that I took notes and have some great team members and teachers! I need more followers and soon I will monetize my blogs,  and for those getting started it's more work in it than it seems thanks again and please follow carolinakid1@blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts