PAY IT FORWARD

I don't make any money by writing on my Blog just to let you know. I would like to say I am not a wealthy man and I am good with that, but I have had a fun and rich life. I have had the pleasure of raising my son and I have a gorgeous stepdaughter I should just say, daughter and she has 2 beautiful children and my son has a beautiful wife. we all go through tuff times and struggles everyone has a story. I have lived in many parts of the country and have met a lot of awesome people on the way most I would consider my friends. But I sure have learned a lot from people and places, some of the people I have learned a lot from and some I have helped and some have helped me. I have lived in some of the nastiest places and lived in some of the most beautiful places. And I have learned we are all just people some may need your help getting back up when you fail and some you just can't help you just have to let them help themselves. We all need to be kind to each other and knot just them for what they have or don't have. Also, don't just them if you don't know them. the worst thing people can do is talk crap about another person especially if you don't even really know the person. I am knot saying that I am a saint but I have learned that some people don't change and words can make someone feel really great or some really horrible. That's just one way of paying it forward. Then there is just giving someone a ride to work or help them fix their car. You can also just call to say hi do you need anything or how has your day been going, sometimes just the littlest things

Comments

Popular Posts